Asia Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit 2013
January 23 - 24, 2013
Asia - AMSCS
: January 23 - 24, 2013
: Asia - AMSCS
The Lalit Mumbai
Sahar Airport Road
Mumbai – 400059
: USD 400
RLA Member Pricing
: USD 300
The 2nd Asia Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit is scheduled on 23rd & 24th January 2013 at The Lalit, Mumbai, India. This is the only dedicated and comprehensive manufacturing supply chain event in Asia region that brings together supply chain leaders from across industries.
The 1st edition sold out with over 250 attendees and 20 booths, making it the most dynamic and highest level industry strategy and benchmarking event.
This year the 2nd edition AMSCS would also feature Sustainable Packaging Forum (SPF) on 23rd January and Reverse Logistics Forum (RLF) on 24th January at the same venue. Both these forums would run parallel and independent of the main summit on either day.
Attend the 2013 edition and you’re guaranteed:
- Over 75+ speakers / 350 attendees – some of the most prestigious names in the industry in asia
- In-depth Panel Discussions, Case Studies & Individual Presentations
- Dedicated Networking Time to ensure you make the connections you need
- New Features - Reverse Logistics Forum & Sustainable Packaging Forum
- Asia MSC 2013 Awards
- Measuring Every Mile: Benchmark Your Supply Chain Performance
- Managing Variability in Global Demand: Best Practices in Demand Planning and Forecasting
- The Roadmap for Procurement 2020 - Analysing Future Trends for Global Sourcing and Procurement
- Developing Excellent Distribution Techniques to Build Robust Supply Chain Network from Manufacturer to Wholesaler & Distributor / Retailer level
- Ensuring Speed, Agility and Productivity in your Supply Chain: Achieving Operational Efficiencies through IT
- Weighing Cost vs. Strategy: Creating a Lean Supply Chain from Supplier to Store
- Global Megatrends shaping the Business World as we Adapt to the Next-Generation of Supply Chains
The 2nd Asia Manufacturing Supply Chain Summit & Awards is conceived & managed by Kamikaze B2B Media and Partnered with RLA.
For more information about the summit contact:
Aditee + 91 9870786740 / Aboli : +91 9833226990